Many of us love our pets as much as our partner or kids… some even more!
Using coconut oil daily for your pet, both internally and externally, maximises it’s expression of health and life!
1 tsp per 10 pounds body weight.
Amazing way coconut oil helps pets:
- Skin allergies, rashes, flea allergies, Candidia, Fungal infections
- Healthy and great smelling for fur coat
- Improves digestion and nutrient absorption
- Improves Immune Function
- Healing Cuts and Wounds, bites, stings etc
- Brain function and health
- Reduces and manages weight
- Improves Energy
- Helps moisturise skin and rough paws
- Reduces inflammation, arthritis and joint pain
- Helps parasitic infections
- Protects the ears
- Improves oral health
How to feed you pets coconut oil:
- Straight off the spoon! Yum!
- Mixed into their food
- Use it to cook their food in
- Made into ice cubes in summer
How to apply it to your pet:
- Massage into the skin
- Bath your pet with a 1-2TB of coconut oil in the water
- Use with apple cider vinegar to clean and protect ears
- Massage into paws
- On a cotton ball to sanitize and clean anus
- Rub onto nose when dry
- Apply lightly to fur to condition
- Apply to nails after cutting to protect and strength
- Brush teeth with it to polish and fight bacteria
- Apply directly to any wounds, cuts or stings
- Apply to skin of pregnant mum
- Apply to nipples of nursing mum
Overall diet important too
- Just as we need to eat for health, so to do animals
- What are they genetically programmed to eat?
- Not grains
- Not sugar
- Fresh raw whole foods
Have you seen our Pets Only Coconut oil range?
Dr Natalie Bird
MCAA MASRF MICPA
Leave a comment